Join a small circle of dedicated writers who will encourage, provide specific feedback, and inspire you. It’s like a book club, but for writing! Your group will be facilitated by a pro-writer and mentor through an online video chat. In each session, you will:
- play games and do activities that will help you develop your characters, the world of your story, and your plot.
- share and discuss pieces of your writing project.
- look at the writing of your peers and share what you love and what you wonder.
- build close reading skills, and learn to discuss creative work in a way that supports another writer while also helping you to grow your own skill set.
- discuss and explore at least one practical strategy to strengthen your writing craft.
- Mondays, 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (3/18/19-5/6/19)
- Tuesdays, 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (3/19/19-5/7/19)
- Wednesdays, 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT (3/20/19-5/8/19)
- Thursdays, 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (3/21/19-5/9/19)
- Saturdays, 4:00pm ET/1:00pm PT (3/23/19-5/11/19)
Policy and safety information can be reviewed below: