We each have stories to tell.
Plus, our own unique ways of telling them. That’s why we personalize each mentorship at Society of Young Inklings. Our mentors are professional writers, storytellers, and illustrators who help students understand how they think, learn, and best achieve momentum. Our mentorships are designed for writers ages 8+ who are ready for a challenge.
Custom Writing Mentorships
Together with their mentors, young writers develop a customized set of strategies and tools so that reaching their writing goals is both practical and fun. Custom writing mentorships are done 1-on-1 or in small groups. Our mentors help you:
- set a specific goal
- challenge yourself to build new skills
- stay motivated and track your progress
- develop creative and critical thinking strategies
- blast through blocks
- laugh and enjoy yourself along the way
Price start at $75 per session for one-on-one mentorships. Click below to enroll.
Your Name in Ink Publishing Mentorship
- experience the editorial process
- take your writing skills to the next level
- learn the ins and outs of how the publishing world works.
Join Society of Young Inklings Today!
You'll get special membership pricing on programs, exclusive monthly goodies, and an Inklings Book Contest editorial letter. We have educator memberships, too!
Every Young Inkling has a story to tell...